Machine CCP1300 allows performing the calf press in a seated position that strengthens the gastrocnemius muscle. Knee rollers can decrease the compression of the leg and provide proper support during exercise. The oversize, non-slip foot-step enhances workout effects and benefits for calves.
02. Frame Finish：Two-coat powder process, electrostatically applied powder coat finish, gray silver
03. Resistance：6 levels
04. Hydraulic：Two-way operation hydraulic cylinder
05. Upholstery：2” Rebonded Scrap Foam with CGPC PVC cold latex leather and durable double stitched upholstery
06. Handgrips：High density foam grip
07. Bearings：Commercial rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
08. End Cap：High density molded plastic end caps
09 .Dimensions：123 × 67 × 67 cm / 48" × 26" × 26"