FeaturesThe outstanding biomechanical design allows the chest, shoulder, and arm development. The PLIP establishes separate weight horns to engage converging and diverging movements for various muscle impetuses. An incline position of the backrest assures stabilization for the exerciser also protects the spine. The curved, multiple grip positions handle provides different training methods for the pectorals and biceps.
01. Mainframe : N/A
02. Frame Finish：Two-coat powder process, electrostatically applied powder coat finish, Black Exterior / Crimson Red Texture
03. Upholstery：2” Rebonded Scrap Foam + 10 mm high density foam with CGPC PVC cold latex leather and durable double stitched upholstery
04. Handgrips：Dipped PVC Handle
05. Welding：Continuous welds at all pivot points.
06. Bearings：Commercial rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points.
07. Max. User Weight：264 lbs. / 120 kg
08. Dimensions：154 × 150 × 127 cm / 61" × 59" × 50"