FeaturesThe functional design of the HCD2100 features multiple handles for working the chin up and dip that enhance workout variation. The linear-sliding knee pad helps exercisers of all abilities to build the triceps, biceps, and latissimus dorsi safely and smoothly. Stepped footplates for access convenience while protecting the user from falling over. The adjustable design for narrow and wide grip accommodates users of various fitness requirements.
02. Frame Finish : Two-coat powder process, electrostatically applied powder coat finish, gray silver
03. Instructional Placard：Included
04. Upholstery：2” Rebonded Scrap Foam with CGPC PVC cold latex leather and durable double stitched upholstery
05. Handgrips：Dipped PVC Handle
06. Driving System：Cable
07. Cables：7 × 19 Carbon steel, tensile strength of more than 2090 lbs. (950 kg)
08. Shroud：1T delicate carbon steel safety cover
09. Weight Stack：Low carbon steel weight plates for antirust, lower noise and durable operation.
10. Standard Weight Stack：210 lbs. / 95 kg ( SSP-20 lbs. × 10 pcs + 10 lbs. top plate ) for HCD 2100
11. Dimensions：192 × 120 × 219 cm / 76'' × 47'' × 86''