The dual function machine CL2HL features high and low pull-up bars to strengthen the biceps, deltoid, and latissimus dorsi while enhancing space capacity. Adjustable tilted knee roller fits the varying height of the exerciser to secure in a proper seated position. The welded hook locks the handgrip into place.
02. Frame Finish：Two-coat powder process, electrostatically applied powder coat finish, Black Exterior / Crimson Red Texture
03. Instructional Placard：Included
04. Upholstery：2” Rebonded Scrap Foam with CGPC PVC cold latex leather and durable double stitched upholstery
05. Handgrips：Dipped PVC Handle
06. Driving System：Cable
07. Cables：7 × 19 Carbon steel, tensile strength of more than 2090 lbs. (950 kg)
08. Shroud：1T delicate steel safety cover
09. Weight Stack：One piece steel weight plates for antirust, lower noise and durable operation
10. Standard Weight Stack：210 lbs. / 95 kg ( SP-10 / SP10A-10 lbs. × 20 pcs + 10 lbs. top plate )
11. Dimensions：185× 120 × 215 cm / 73" × 47" × 85"