Featuring accurate cable-driven design, machine HLE200B provides a natural and fluid movement pending leg extension for training the quadriceps. A simple adjustment of ankle rollers and the lifting rod allows the exerciser to select a proper start position that accommodates their fitness ability and safely maintains the correct posture. The adjustable, multidirectional dial offers personalized training with different fitness abilities.
01. Mainframe：N /A
02. Frame Finish : Two-coat powder process, electrostatically applied powder coat finish, gray silver
03. Instructional Placard：Included
04. Upholstery：2” Rebonded Scrap Foam with CGPC PVC cold latex leather and durable double stitched upholstery
05. Handgrips：Dipped PVC Handle
06. Driving System：Cable
07. Cables：7 × 19 Carbon steel, tensile strength of more than 2090 lbs. (950 kg)
08. Shroud：1T delicate carbon steel safety cover
09. Weight Stack：Low carbon steel weight plates for antirust, lower noise and durable operation.
10. Standard Weight Stack：210 lbs. / 95 kg ( SSP-10 lbs. × 20 pcs + 10 lbs. top plate )
11. Dimensions：139 × 119 × 138 cm / 55'' × 47'' × 54''