FeaturesTo consider working out the quadriceps, hamstring, and gluteus efficiently and comfortably, machine HLP500 features a cable-driven system for offering proper resistance to ensure better workout results. The angled foot platform with a backward tilt pad allows a wide range of press motions in a seated position to improve endurance during workouts. The oversized foot platform allows working out a wide range of muscles. The streamlined backrest makes applying the force more convenient.
02. Frame Finish : Two-coat powder process, electrostatically applied powder coat finish, gray silver
03. Instructional Placard：Included
04. Upholstery：2” Rebonded Scrap Foam with CGPC PVC cold latex leather and durable double stitched upholstery
05. Handgrips：Dipped PVC Handle
06. Driving System：Cable
07. Cables：7 × 19 Carbon steel, tensile strength of more than 2090 lbs. (950 kg)
08. Shroud：1T delicate carbon steel safety cover
09. Weight Stack：Low carbon steel weight plates for antirust, lower noise and durable operation.
10. Standard Weight Stack：210 lbs. / 95 kg ( SSP-10 lbs. × 20 pcs + 10 lbs. top plate )
11. Dimensions：168 × 124 × 168 cm / 66'' × 49'' × 66''