Olympic decline bench NODB is constructed with heavy-gauge oval tubing to enhance stability and durability. The large backrest supports the upper body to keep alignment. Angled keen pads with foot rollers assist the decline press movement in a correct position while reducing the shoulder rotation.
01. Mainframe: N/A
02. Frame Finish: Two-coat powder process, electrostatically applied powder coat finish, metallic silver
03. Upholstery: 2" Rebonded Scrap Foam + 15mm High Resilience Foam with CGPC PVC cold latex and durable double sitiched upholstery
04. Handgrips: Dipped PVC Handle
05. Welding: Continuous welds at all joints.
06. Bearings: Commercial rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
07. Max User Weight: 264 lbs. / 120 kg
08. Dimensions: 176 × 173 × 107 cm / 69" × 68" × 42"