FeaturesThe adjustable handle of machine HTM1000 offers inner and outer positions to grip, allowing pronation and supination workouts. The low carbon steel mainframe with a cable-driven system provides safety and creates smooth movements. To maintain stableness without utilizing the seat belt, a back pad with a forward-tilted design. A slight incline design maximizes workout efficiencies for the triceps when performing dip motions.
02. Frame Finish : Two-coat powder process, electrostatically applied powder coat finish, gray silver
03. Instructional Placard：Included
04. Upholstery：2” Rebonded Scrap Foam with CGPC PVC cold latex leather and durable double stitched upholstery
05. Handgrips：Dipped PVC Handle
06. Driving System：Cable
07. Cables：7 × 19 Carbon steel, tensile strength of more than 2090 lbs. (950 kg)
08. Shroud：1T delicate carbon steel safety cover
09. Weight Stack：Low carbon steel weight plates for antirust, lower noise and durable operation.
10. Standard Weight Stack：210 lbs. / 95 kg ( SSP-10 lbs. × 20 pcs + 10 lbs. top plate )
11. Dimensions：136 × 114 × 138 cm / 53'' × 45'' × 54''