FeaturesDesigned for better athletic performance and effect, the incline chest press machine HIP1400 features the standard in biomechanics and ergonomics to develop the pectoral, deltoid, and triceps. Then the pop-pin adjustment of footpegs, the upholstery, and weight stacks assists the operator in various heights and any fitness ability maximizing the benefit from training. The ultimate design of the backrest offers ideal support and allows the best workout efficiency.
02. Frame Finish : Two-coat powder process, electrostatically applied powder coat finish, gray silver
03. Instructional Placard：Included
04. Upholstery：2” Rebonded Scrap Foam with CGPC PVC cold latex leather and durable double stitched upholstery
05. Handgrips：Dipped PVC Handle
06. Driving System：Cable
07. Cables：7 × 19 Carbon steel, tensile strength of more than 2090 lbs. (950 kg)
08. Shroud：1T delicate carbon steel safety cover
09. Weight Stack：Low carbon steel weight plates for antirust, lower noise and durable operation.
10. Standard Weight Stack：210 lbs. / 95 kg ( SSP-10 lbs. × 20 pcs + 10 lbs. top plate )
11.Dimensions：154 × 106 × 155 cm / 61'' × 42'' × 61''