The visual and non-slip design of the dipped handgrip allows the operator to recognize instantly and hold steady. Converging movement arms with the cable-driven system produces a smooth, natural pressing motion even on the heavy load. Machine HBP100 enables training the pectorals, deltoid, and triceps independently or simultaneously. The premium linkage design allows more effective workouts.
02. Frame Finish : Two-coat powder process, electrostatically applied powder coat finish, gray silver
03. Instructional Placard：Included
04. Upholstery：2” Rebonded Scrap Foam with CGPC PVC cold latex leather and durable double stitched upholstery
05. Handgrips：Dipped PVC Handle
06. Driving System：Cable
07. Cables：7 × 19 Carbon steel, tensile strength of more than 2090 lbs. (950 kg)
08. Shroud：1T delicate carbon steel safety cover
09. Weight Stack：Low carbon steel weight plates for antirust, lower noise and durable operation.
10. Standard Weight Stack：210 lbs. / 95 kg ( SSP-10 lbs. × 20 pcs + 10 lbs. top plate )
11. Dimensions：174 × 87 × 138 cm / 69'' × 34'' × 54''