Machine JGLM300 features bilateral movement arms with dual rotating handles for training the latissimus dorsi and biceps. The pop-pin adjustment of knee rollers accommodates exercisers in various heights, helping to maintain a correct posture during the pull-down movement. High and low grip positions design of handles with a wide range of motion promotes workout efficiency of the back.
02. Frame Finish：Two-coat powder process, electrostatically applied powder coat finish, Black Exterior / Crimson Red Texture
03. Upholstery：2” Rebonded Scrap Foam + 10mm high density foam with CGPC PVC cold latex leather and durable double stitched upholstery
04. Handgrips：Dipped PVC Handle
05. Driving System：Cable
06. Cables：7 × 19 Carbon steel, tensile strength of more than 2090 lbs. (950 kg)
07. Shroud：1T delicate steel safety cover.
3T acrylic delicate safety cover
08. Weight Stack：Low carbon steel weight plates for antirust, lower noise and durable operation
09. Standard Weight Stack：215 lbs. / 97.5 kg SWS-10 lbs. × 20 pcs + 15 lbs. top plates
10. Dimensions：168 × 121 × 218 cm / 66" × 48" × 86"