FeaturesMachine HLM300 mainly aims at the latissimus dorsi and biceps development. Rotating handles with independent diverging movement arms are designed with ergonomics, which provides a natural, fluid motion when working the lat pull-down. Fully shrouded weight stacks and pop-pin adjustment provide training safety. The advanced foot support makes pull-down motions steadier for better workout efficiency.
02. Frame Finish : Two-coat powder process, electrostatically applied powder coat finish, gray silver
03. Instructional Placard：Included
04. Upholstery：2” Rebonded Scrap Foam with CGPC PVC cold latex leather and durable double stitched upholstery
05. Driving System：Cable
06. Cables：7 × 19 Carbon steel, tensile strength of more than 2090 lbs. (950 kg)
07. Shroud：1T delicate carbon steel safety cover
08. Weight Stack：Low carbon steel weight plates for antirust, lower noise and durable operation.
09. Standard Weight Stack：210 lbs. / 95 kg ( SSP-10 lbs. × 20 pcs + 10 lbs. top plate )
10. Dimensions：169 × 75 × 216 cm / 66'' × 29'' × 85''