The structural integrity of the NVKR delivers via heavy-gauge steel mainframe construction. Features pull-up and dip station with PVC grips to perform knee raises, leg raises, and single-leg lifts to create a fit look for the arm, shoulder, and abdomens. Thick, quality back and elbow pads reduce fatigue that helps the operator in a correct position. Two step-up platforms make entry and exit conveniently.
01. Mainframe: N/A
02. Frame Finish: Two-coat powder process, electrostatically applied powder coat finish, metallic silver
03. Welding: Continuous welds at all joints.
04. Bearings: Commercial rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
05. Upholstery: 2" Rebonded Scrap Foam + 15mm High Resilience Foam with CGPC PVC cold latex and durable double sitiched upholstery
06. Handgrips: Dipped PVC Handle
07. Max User Weight: 264 lbs. / 120 kg
08. Dimensions: 139 × 113 × 232 cm / 55" × 44" × 91"