FeaturesQuality bearings install on the movement rod for enhancing workout flexibilities that reduce joint compressions. The pop-pin adjustable upholstery adapts to users of various heights. Machine CBC400 in ergonomics aims to effectively and safely strengthen the biceps without shoulder protraction.
02. Frame Finish：Two-coat powder process, electrostatically applied powder coat finish, gray silver
03. Resistance：6 levels
04. Hydraulic：Two-way operation hydraulic cylinder
05. Upholstery：2” Rebonded Scrap Foam with CGPC PVC cold latex leather and durable double stitched upholstery
06. Handgrips：High density foam grip
07. Bearings：Commercial rated, sealed bearings at all pivot points
08. End Cap：High density molded plastic end caps
09. Dimensions：106 × 65 × 87 cm / 42" × 26" × 34"