FeaturesMachine HBC600 aims at building the power and strength of the biceps. The angled elbow pad is made from high-density foam that provides comfort and support of forearms to keep alignment with pivot points. A cable-driven system with oversized handles operates conveniently, allowing a fluid motion path of curls.
02. Frame Finish : Two-coat powder process, electrostatically applied powder coat finish, gray silver
03. Instructional Placard：Included
04. Upholstery：2” Rebonded Scrap Foam with CGPC PVC cold latex leather and durable double stitched upholstery
05. Handgrips：Dipped PVC Handle
06. Driving System：Cable
07. Cables：7 × 19 Carbon steel, tensile strength of more than 2090 lbs. (950 kg)
08. Shroud：1T delicate carbon steel safety cover
09. Weight Stack：Low carbon steel weight plates for antirust, lower noise and durable operation.
10. Standard Weight Stack：110 lbs. / 50 kg ( SSP-10 lbs.× 10 pcs + 10 lbs. top plate ) for HBC 600 / HTE1200 / HHE1900
11. Dimensions：147 × 75 × 138 cm / 58'' × 29'' × 54''