Target to train the hamstring in a prone position while reducing the tension of the back. Machine HLC400B enables operators to work the limb independently or alternating from converging and diverging movements. High-quality pads for elbows, thighs, and knees offer maximum support and stability. The lateral adjustment of the ankle roller utilizes conveniently. Professional dial makes more fluid and smoother motions of leg curls.
02. Frame Finish : Two-coat powder process, electrostatically applied powder coat finish, gray silver
03. Instructional Placard：Included
04. Upholstery：2” Rebonded Scrap Foam with CGPC PVC cold latex leather and durable double stitched upholstery
05. Handgrips：Dipped PVC Handle
06. Driving System：Cable
07. Cables：7 × 19 Carbon steel, tensile strength of more than 2090 lbs. (950 kg)
08. Shroud：1T delicate carbon steel safety cover
09. Weight Stack：Low carbon steel weight plates for antirust, lower noise and durable operation.
10. Standard Weight Stack：210 lbs. / 95 kg ( SSP-10 lbs. × 20 pcs + 10 lbs. top plate )
11. Dimensions：119 × 120 × 138 cm / 47'' × 47'' × 54''