The MLC400 offers a beneficial and safe training experience for the hamstring. Adjustments of the tibia roller with the thigh pad deliver perfect stabilization during the curl motion. Biomechanical engineering of the back pad fits the torso, which improves natural comfort feelings. The counter-balance movement arm provides a proper and effective resistance for optimal workout results.
02. Frame Finish：Two coat power process, eletrostatically applied powder coat finish, gray silver
03. Instructional Placard：Included
04. Upholstery：2" Rebonded Scrap Foam + 15mm High Resilience Foam with CGPC PVC cold latex and durable double sitiched upholstery
05. Handgrips：Dipped PVC Handle
06. Driving System：Flat belt
07. Flat Belt：Tensile strength of more than 5027lbs. (2280 kg)
08. Shroud：4T acrylic delicate safety cover
09. Weight Stack：High-quality weight plates for smooth and durable operation (noise reduction-absorbing cushions included)
10. Standard Weight Stack：215 lbs. / 97.5 kg ( SWS-10 lbs. × 20 pcs + 15 lbs. top plate)
11. Optional Weight：315 lbs. (143 kg) / 415 lbs. (189 kg)
12. Max User Weight：264 lbs. / 120 kg
13. Dimensions：156 × 100 × 167 cm / 61" × 39" × 66"