The JGRM1700 is designed to develop the latissimus dorsi, rear deltoid, and biceps in a natural sitting position. Tilted pedals and quality upholstery provide comfort and support while allowing a full range of motion. A cable-driven system with the snap link offers exercise variety that can alter pulleys or hand bars for grip. JGRM1700 provides workouts in seated and standing postures to enjoy various back exercises. Row workouts can perform simultaneously or independently by utilizing different fitness accessories.
02. Frame Finish：Two-coat powder process, electrostatically applied powder coat finish, Black Exterior / Crimson Red Texture
03. Upholstery：2” Rebonded Scrap Foam + 10mm high density foam with CGPC PVC cold latex leather and durable double stitched upholstery
04. Handgrips：Dipped PVC Handle
05. Driving System：Cable
06. Cables：7 × 19 Carbon steel, tensile strength of more than 2090 lbs. (950 kg)
07. Shroud：1T delicate steel safety cover
3T acrylic delicate safety cover
08. Weight Stack：Low carbon steel weight plates for antirust, lower noise and durable operation
09. Standard Weight Stack：215 lbs. / 97.5 kg SWS-10 lbs. × 20 pcs + 15 lbs. top plates
10. Dimensions：181 × 106 × 198 cm / 71" × 42" × 78"