The cable-driven system of machine HRM1700 delivers a proper, consistent resistance and evenly distributes the workload. The diverging movement arm is designed with ergonomics to strengthen the muscle group independently or simultaneously, enhancing the workout variety. The footplate and high-quality upholstery provide support and stability pending exercise. The versatile design of handgrips reduces the stress of writs and enhances the workout effectiveness for back pulling. The HRM1700 offers unmatched movements for the seated row, allowing a full range of motion.
02. Frame Finish : Two-coat powder process, electrostatically applied powder coat finish, gray silver
03. Instructional Placard：Included
04. Upholstery：2” Rebonded Scrap Foam with CGPC PVC cold latex leather and durable double stitched upholstery
05. Handgrips：Dipped PVC Handle
06. Driving System：Cable
07. Cables：7 × 19 Carbon steel, tensile strength of more than 2090 lbs. (950 kg)
08. Shroud：1T delicate carbon steel safety cover
09. Weight Stack：Low carbon steel weight plates for antirust, lower noise and durable operation.
10. Standard Weight Stack：210 lbs. / 95 kg ( SSP-10 lbs. × 20 pcs + 10 lbs. top plate )
11. Dimensions：190 × 75 × 138 cm / 75'' × 29'' × 54''